The Commission of Counter Ghoul [sic] (abbreviation CCG, (喰種対策局 Ghoul Countermeasures Bureau), founded in 1890 by Daikichi Washuu, is a federal agency in the Tokyo Ghoul series that serves as a criminal investigative body in cases connected to ghouls.
The ghouls commonly call the Ghoul Investigators Doves, a nickname that originates from CCG's seal.
CCG's current head chairman is Tsuneyoshi Washuu.
CCG's headquarters Editar
- CCG Laboratory Division
- CCG Main Office
- Ghoul Investigator Training Academy
- Ghoul Countermeasures Training Center
Branch offices Editar
- CCG 2nd Ward's Branch Office
- CCG 11th Ward's Northern Branch Office
- CCG 11th Ward's Southern Branch Office
- CCG 13th Ward's Branch Office
- CCG 20th Ward's Branch Office
Other facilities Editar
CCG employs two different kinds of investigators:
- Ghoul Investigator, employed at CCG's main office, carry out the actual investigations and capture suspects. They are often assigned to carry out investigations in one of Tokyo's wards. Only ghoul investigators are permitted to be armed with quinques.
- Bureau Investigator deal mostly with paperwork and back up ghoul investigators when necessary. Most of them are employed at CCG's branch offices. They are armed with firearms loaded with Q bullets.